A relaxed cycling weekend in Duisburg
For our cycling package we recommend a cycling tour around Duisburg’s green southern districts. We provide you with the suggested route in digital form. With an optional rented holder for your smartphone on the bicycle handlebars, you always have the route in view. Besides a rental bike (Trekking bike or E-Bike) the package includes an overnight stay in a four-star hotel with breakfast, a pleasant break for a coffee and a slice of cake and a ticket for public transport throughout the Ruhr region, including a bike ticket.
A tour of the port is optional, but whatever you decide to do, we are confident that you will have an eventful and unforgettable time.
Included in the package
- Overnight stay in a centrally located four-star hotel, including breakfast (Bett+Bike certified, with secure storage room for bikes)
- Rental bike for two days (Trekking bike or E-Bike)
- Digital route suggestion around Duisburg’s green southern districts (Optional: rented holder for your smartphone on the bicycle handlebars)
- A pot of coffee and a slice of cake at the Haus Seeblick by the Sechs-Seen-Platte or at the Restaurant Ziegenpeter in the Rhine parc
- Two-day public transport ticket, price level E (valid for the entire Ruhr region, including bike ticket)
- Information package
- Optional: a tour of Duisburg’s inland port on the day of departure
Booking period from April to October, weekends. It is possible to book an extra night’s stay.
Price per person incl. breakfast
with rental trekking bike from 116,00 euros per person in a double room
with rental e-bike from 147,00 euros per person in a double room
with rental trekking bike from 149,00 euros per person in a single room
with rental e-bike from 180,00 euros per person in a single room
Rental Holder for your smartphone: + 35,00 euros (of which 25,00 € deposit)
Tour of Duisburg's inland port: + 19,00 euros per person